What to Give New Members
Building a successful network of educated members means:
1. Getting the right information in front of them at the right time; and
2. Ensuring the information you are providing is easily duplicable for the new member so they can share with their friends/family.
We recommend visiting our Training area for detailed information/training on sharing/growing your Young Living business.
We recommend giving new members the following items when they enroll:
1. “150 Uses” booklet from Life Science Publishing. Designed to educate your new member on ways to use their essential oils. Purchase here.
2. Our “Think Inside/Outside the Box” flyer. This helps folks go through their new kit in 6 days and encourages them to make a wish list of products. Business objective: Encourage monthly purchases. Download below.
3. Essential Rewards QuickStart flyer. This document gives members a few examples of products to put on their Essential Rewards order. Download below.
4. Essential Rewards flyer. This document provides an easy to understand overview of the benefits of Young Living Essential Rewards program. Business objective: Encourage monthly purchases. Download below.
5. Welcome to Young Living postcard. Mail out to new members that you enroll. Download below.
6. “I Started Using Essential Oils” letter (3 versions w/photos below). For new members who want to let their friends and family know that they are using essential oils. Download below.